- Advising clients about the different policies as per their needs and Requirements .
- Calculating premiums and terms for them .
- Taking cheques and dispatching policy bonds .
- Determine policy contract provisions for each type of insurance.
- Service personal and commercial insurance accounts, order policy changes, provide estimates on auto, home, recreational vehicles, general liability, surety bonds and Mexico liability insurance.
- Report claims to insurance companies, verify coverages, process payments for clients and order renewals.
- Office duties consisted of, answering the phone, scanning, copying, faxing, filing and word processing and process outgoing mail. Type applications that are not accessible online for quotes and renewal business.
- Remarket accounts due to price increases and solicit other lines of business and offer discounts available.
- Research and target potential clients
- Increase insurance need and awareness
- Fact finding and study to determine insurance need
- Manage and learn how to make a goodpresentation according to needs discovered inprecedent meetings
- Discover and improve several closing techniquesand handling objections
- Manage excellent after sales service
- Establish excellent relations with clients
- Build and maintain a client base; keep clients informed about products and services for, but not limited to, life and health insurance, mutual funds, retirement plans and annuities.
- Provide knowledgeable financial guidance to clients to ensure that their retirement is customized to their financial needs
- Aid the underwriter in assessing risk by evaluating all factors using detailed information from prospective to help minimize loss.
- Follow through with underwriting to be sure that client applications are being processed in an effective and timely manner
- Maintain contact with existing clients on an ongoing basis to determine whether their financial needs have changed.
- Cold call potential clients based on acquired leads, client referrals and web inquiries.
- Educated in products and services for retirement and money management in the changing economy
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.