- Experience in Calibration and maintenance of Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, Level Switches, Pressure Switches, and Temperature Switches.
- Preventive maintenance of Control valve, Pressure gauge, Temperature gauge, Thermocouple, RTD, Transmitter, Pressure switches
- Calibrating Transmitters (Pressure transmitter, Level transmitter, Flow transmitter, Temperature transmitter) and servicing all these transmitter
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Calibration of Analytical instruments like pH, Conductivity, ORP. Muffle furnace and Flow meters ( Magnetic flow meters of Khrone Marshall, Rosemount and E&H Ultrasonic )
- Calibration and maintenance of Level Switches, Pressure Switches, Temperature Switches, Sensors (Electro magnetic sensor, Chlorine sensor, Level sensor) and Pneumatic Actuators.
- Maintenance and servicing SOV, cylinders, pressure switch, NRV and conductivity meter
- Loop checking, forcing the parameters and checking the status of isolators and converter. Control panel wiring and dressing.
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to conduct of maintenance and construction of instrument.
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of work order.
- Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource needed to complete planning and reactive work activities.
- Comply with every approved operation and maintenance procedures.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Perform with maintenance planners as schedule work load.
- Comply with all instructions for job tasks completion.
- Installing and check the working of variable difference flow meter, Rotameter.
- Glanding the cable and checking the continuity of the cable.
- Installing new Transmitter and gauges where parameter variable is required.
- Ensure Spares balance and inventory control for all instruments spare parts.
- Control and monitoring the on line valves using Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system.
- Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning of the instrumentation installation on site.
- Review of P&ID s and Familiarized in symbols and standards of Instrumentation.