- Review and implementation of P&I Drawings, Loop diagrams and Hook-up drawings
- Erection and calibration of Field Instruments likeTemperature, pressure, level, mass flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature gauge, thermocouple, RTD, pressure, temperature, level and flow switch.
- Supervision & Commissioning assistance of DCS and PLC.
- Erection and Calibration of Turbovisory Instruments (ForbesMarshall) like turbine shaft and bearing vibration sensors, axial shift senor, Rotor Expansion sensors.
- Loop checking of electrical and instrument cables.
- Execution of fabrication, erection as per drawings and standards
- Erection & Commissioning and Termination, Loop Checking and Function Test of
- Operation and maintenance of ash handling system in thermal power plant
- Monitoring SCADA , PLC
- Maintenance of Compressor, Valves, transmitters
- Installation and Calibration of pH meter,Conductivity meter ,ORP meter and Chlorine meter.
- Basic knowledge in Automation system(PLC and HMI).
- Experience in Erection and Commissioning of WTP.
- Handling PLC Field control system in plant automation overdigital and analog channels integrated with smart modules flow meter,pressure switch,level switch,pH,conductivity,ORP and control valves.
- Knowledge in integration of GE,AB,Siemens PLC using MODBUS.
- Document preparation like developing field service report,sending quotation to the customers.
instrument engineer/ spare parts coordinator
- Involved in Engineering review of all types of Instrument drawings including Loop Diagrams, Cable Routing, Inst fabrication drawings, wiring and Termination diagrams.
- Procurement support activities including MRQ issue,
- Technical Bid Evaluation and clarifications.
- Manage Instrument Vendor Packages.
- Create new Instrument Data Sheets. Issue Enquiry Requisitions, Review Techno Commercial vendor offers, Prepare Cost Estimates, Raise Purchase requisitions,
- Follow up with Suppliers after PO is placed.
- Experience in Inspection and Expediting
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace production