- Taught more than 20 Primavera P6 courses including project management and planning principles.
- Teach dance students.
- Assess students’ dancing abilities to determine where improvement or change is needed.
- Manage dance schools, or assist in their management.
- Conducted classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Registered, oriented, and assessed new students according to standards and procedures.
- Reviewed instructional content, methods, and student evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, or elimination.
- Provided information, guidance, and preparation for the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination.
- Used computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Met with other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Prepared reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Gamemaker Studio
- Teach sociology.
- Instruct girls in tap, jazz, and hip hop dance
- Assist gymnastics class instructor
- Prepare classroom for lessons
- Clean up studio after dance lessons
- Help supervise student dismissal to parents
- Provided technical training for over 800 initial-entry Soldiers annually.
- Developed, maintained, and updated course material; conducted remedial training, examinations, and evaluations of Soldiers for the purpose of awarding the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 19D.
- Ensured accountability and positive control of test materials protecting the integrity of examinations.
- Maintained accountability of computers and related equipment valued in excess of $10,000,000.00.
- Responsible for the health, welfare, and supervision of all guest instructors.
- Coordinated internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of training events.
- Ensured that all training events started at the allotted time, within scope and within budget.