- Coordinate with departments and monitor all infrastructural facilities available for business personalities.
- Organize qualified and professional team and assist on business strategies and assist in career growth for individual.
- Develop various strategies and maintain record of data on business plans round the clock.
- Maintain all issues related to systems management and plan Disaster Recovery program.
- Prepare plans for all hardware and software programs on an annual basis and prepare forecasts for budget and implement various cost effective methods.
- Supervise all Service Levels for production systems including campaign development, recording data and knowledge transfer to decision makers.
- Coordinate with various departments to work together according to business process requirement.
- Skilled in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting open source SIP Servers like Asterisk and Kamailio
- Hands-on experience on Asterisk dial plans and troubleshooting
- Experience in configuring VoIP and Telephony features like Voicemail, Call forwarding, Call transfer, DND etc
- Know-how in SIP trace analysis
- Experience in SSL certificate for SIP Servers
- Basic knowlege in audio(gsm, g711 and g729)codecs and video(h263 and h264)codecs
- Know-how in understanding and debugging SIP traces from network monitoring tools like netmon and wireshark
- Administer all sensitive situations and data and associate yearly budget.
- Provides support to various system within firm and provide base for infrastructure.
- Monitor all critical matters and ensure compliance to guideline to achieve all goals.
- Maintain knowledge on all present infrastructural trends and implement all business objectives.
- Manages all construction and construction support operations of shelter and infrastructure projects across Western Leyte Zone covering the municipalities of Matag-ob, Merida, Villaba and Ormoc City in accordance to the agreed Response Strategy and Plan.
- Provides technical input required for all budgets and programs within the zone, supervises and supports the operations of 7 Technical Officers and 5 Site Inspectors for Infrastructure and Shelter.
- Manages resources, coordinates and manages implementation of reconstruction and rehabilitation of community infrastructure facilities (schools and health centers) in the covered municipalities. Involved in contract preparations and bidding process.
- Monitor and manage overall sector budget and cash flow projections for projects within the zone, supervise the operations of municipalities’ shelter/ re-construction team members.
- Ensure all technical standards, guidelines according to national codes, regulations and relevant international standards /codes are incorporated in design and construction practices.
- Coordinates with local partners such as Provincial & Local Government, Barangay Committee’s, CBO’s, private contractors and vendors.
- Has direct responsibility for assessments, programming, plans, budgets and implementation across the covered Municipalities.
- Monitor all IT systems and related instruments to enhance business growth.
- Design and monitor effective implementation of all systems.
- Monitor and escalate all issues and provide effective system to users.
- Ensures that all contractors and consultants perform according to their contracts, in conjunction with the Contract.