- On computers
- Software update
- Fixed the camera
- Updated the system
- Built the computer
- Provide audio/video services for events on campus.
- Video record lectures and sermons.
- Run audio for chapel services.
- Train faculty in proper use of campus technology.
- Assist faculty in troubleshooting errors with computers and audio/video systems.
- Assist in proper set up and shut down of campus technology.
- Install devices and software.
information technology (it)
- Install computer hardware and software on desktops to keep version current.
- Initiate and complete Microsoft Windows server operating system updates.
- Network with LAN/WAN and active directory for continuous company connection.
- Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools.
- Make sure all computers run smoothly without problems
- Re purposed old broken computers and brought them back to life
- Open items tracker for projects that are open/WIP/completed
- Ensure redundant backups are made for all data.
- Transfer old data from HDD to SSD Loading users and files on to a local server.
- Oversaw implementation of company server.
- Identified and corrected performance issues.
- Troubleshoot the outlook email related issues
- Ensured proper installation of cables, operating systems and software.
- Trained users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Escalated unresolved issues to appropriate level.