- Assisted 50 customers in average 8 hours by answering questions, responding to inquiries and handling telephone requests.
- Assessed caller accounts to determine member’s benefits, identify service needs and resolve issues.
- Support the sales and service culture within the branch that promotes the initiative that service +education = sales results/achievement. Provide service excellence (internal/external) the DCU Way.
- Identify the financial needs of new and existing members by building rapport and establishing strong business relationships; recognize potential sales opportunities, cross-sell appropriate products and services, and make qualified referrals.
- Foster teamwork and strengthen relationships between the branch and support departments.
- Understand and explain all DCU products and services. Open new memberships and new accounts, while adhering to established account-opening guidelines. Promote and demonstrate electronic delivery systems.
- Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures, which include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses. Review exceptions and escalate when necessary.
- Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
- Prepare study-related documentation such as protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports. access services or technical services; monitors daily operations.
- Promoting information services and products.
- Planning, organizing and supervising teams
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude as the initial point of contact ofor the university
- Direct patrons to the appropriate building, department, or office with accuracy
- Assist clients via telephone in a timely manner, guaranteeing a high level of customer service
- Serve as a liaison between staff and customers to ensure the success of Campus Life events
- Monitor and update inventory and databases daily
- Participate in bi-weekly staff meetings and team building activities
- Modeling data flow process
- Information architecture design for Intranets and websites.
- Auditing and consulting information systems and organizations.
- Research in Integrated Library Management Systems and Open Source OPACS.
- Managing information projects.
- Manage data for employers and clients and distribute information within the company.
- Also analyze data, ensuring data security, organizing and classifying data, maintaining records and contributing to team efforts.
- Received callers at establishment, determined nature of business and directed callers destination.
- Entered data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer.