- Displayed high level of competence and professionalism under stressful situations.
- Supervised, mentored, trained and ensured safety of a 5-person team.
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse population and give urgent orders and directions effectively up and down the chain of command.
- Able to adapt to constant changing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Operated and maintained field communications equipment.
- Deployed to Afghanistan and successfully developed and led training programs In preparation for combat.
- Operate as a member of a team
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on nearly half a million dollars worth of weapons and equipment
- Communicate concise information clearly and efficiently
- Maintain attention to detail when carrying out instruction
- Be proficient systems multiple weapons systems
- maintain a variety of wepons
- Follow orders made by superiors
- Learn to lead by example
- Adapt to new situations
- Coordinating and implementing plans and security
- Operating heavy vehicles and making them mission ready
- Operational knowledge of tools needed for my military occupation
- Working with junior and senior officers and NCOs
infantryman / platoon sergeant
- Keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as ammunition, equip
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and mission and training schedules, reports as well as mission reports for actual mission directives and objectives to include after action reports target information and rules of engagement and injury reports and status of troop welfare and strength. Maintained equipment and weapons as well as high physical conditioning.
- Act as advisers to coalition troops and civilian authorities.
- Perform administrative duties such as paperwork, mission and training exercises and acted as platoon sergeant.