- Assemble and install mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand or power tools.
- Disassemble pumps and inspect parts, such as packing, back plates, seals, valutes, spool pieces,casing etc for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks, using precision measuring instruments, blue prints, and magnetic inspection equipment.
- Listen to operating equipment’s to detect and diagnose malfunctions such as cavatation, gear grinding, valves, etc.
- Fabricate defective sections or parts, using tools, saws,shears, and grinders issue through santee cooper.
- Performed scheduled and preventative maintenance of machinery in the area of my work station.
- Preparing and administering preventative maintenance work orders, supporting technicians in equipment maintenance and repair,and operating a wide variety of equipment, including power saws,sanders,grinders, cranes, drill presses, forklifts, and basic hand tools.
- Having a associates degree, complex problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Repaired conveyor systems and electrical refrigeration compressors, including troubleshooting, electrical wiring and maintaining natural gas.
- Operated machine shop equipment including lathe, grinders, milling machine, band saw ,and mig and stick welding.
- Supervised all facets of ice making plant including locating and repairing ammonia leaks.
- Initiated preventative maintenance program to eliminate daily equipment breakdowns which resulted in approximately $100,000 in annual cost savings.
- Take part in the first weeks of industrial mechanic training
- Help to assemble and wire free floating screeds