Industrial Engineer Resume Examples
industrial engineer (co-op)
- Plant and Process layout Planning
- Generating Spaghetti and suggesting modifications in Layouts for tractor line for customer in Mexico.
- Responsible for execution of running Engineering changes(ECO) given by the customer for CNHi Grand Island Combine Manufacturing Plant.
- Driving Process optimization by continuous improvement.
- Resolve technical issues and queries and provide minimum data requirement to perform Relief system analysis ·
- Assessment of data collected and resolving discrepancies in the database ·
- Prepare document Index for validated information and highlight inconsistencies found in Chevron electronic System or records · Collect and validate further data requirement for Relief System analysis ·
- Provide Design Data for equipment, Control valve datasheets and flow characteristics, Pressure Relief Valve datasheets and inspection history, inspection isometrics ·
- Resolve queries about provided information and suggest assumption protocol for Relief system calculations ·
- Co-ordinate with project stakeholders and plant analysts for inspection the latest revision of documents ·
- Walk-down in the plant with necessary drawings like P&ID to prepare Red line markups ·
- contacting Italian Company for annual maintenance for pressers and sorting machines
- taking samples for the weekly visit to Jordan Institution for Standards and Metrology and analyzing data
- monitoring machines performance (speed, heat, noise)
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability.
senior industrial engineer
- Reduction of Human error in the assembly process using Occurrence & Release method.
- PFEP for all new parts by categorizing parts by doing ABC analysis & suggesting replenishment system via different modes(JIS, JIT, KANBAN).
- Analyzing Time & Motion study and applying the same to the assembly process to maximize operational efficiency.
- Prepare Work instruction reports (SOP’s) for all Bill of material using Siemens Team Centre Vis Professional.
- Analyze MUDA and suggest improvement to reduce NVA’s within the assembly process.
- Analyze MURI & suggest improvements.
- Performing Safety Risk Assessment(SRA) & Safety Risk Prediction(SRP) for the given work cycle and suggesting improvements for the same.
- Coordination with local stakeholders such as the Municipalities, Governorate and local defense.
- Report the daily progress of all activities.
- Working on Strategic Plan and Business Plan for Yarmouk Water Company.
- Organize all Project and interventions correspondences, creating files and archives, hard and electronically.
- Coordination public events (training, workshop, public meetings) preparations in terms of invitations, schedule, agenda and attendance.
- Assist the project manager of WMI in the process of new organization structure for Yarmouk Water company.
- Coordinate and work with the Yarmouk Water company behavior change supervisor.
- Oversee maintenance contracts for different administrations and departments within the MOI.
- Coordinate with other professionals: such as technicians and engineers to ensure job success.
- Write reports in regards to any problems in the job site.
- Confer with engineers and customers to ensure that the security system runs smoothly.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production, design standards and worker functions and respnsibilities.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities and perform product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Apply chemicals to neutralize the effects of solvents.
- Planning the layout in order to optimize workspace & reduce NVA(walks) using AutoCAD tool.
- Garment Operation Breakdown.
- Thread consumption.
- Time & Motion study.
- Operators incentive.
- Linear efficiency.
- To make Standard Operating Procedure with the help of time study
- Coordinate and implement activities, or procedures to resolve production problems | minimize costs.
- Complete a project on SMED (Single Minute of Exchange Dies/Tools)
- Engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Process Development in shop floor.
- Poke-Yoke (Mistake proofing implementation in shop floor)
- Generates simulation for manpower requirement every month based from the released production forecast from Production Control Department.
- Conducts time and motion study every month and determine the standard unit time per elemental using the established standard unit time.
- Generates line balancing based from the production demand monthly or when there is a change of demand using the established standard unit time.
- Generates machine capacity analysis to identify the machine capacity, machine cycle time, machine efficiency and utilization.
- Designs effective work station lay out that promotes good material flow, ergonomic function and safe work methods.
- Conducts regular line audit on work methods and station layout. Highlight deviation to help improve the line performance efficiency.
- Monitors the production output regularly ensuring to deliver on time.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.