- Use Lean manufacturing tools to improve productivity
- Prepared reports detailing data analysis as well as prospective solutions, benefits, and costs.
- Properly trained employees on new processes.
- Gathered and modelled information for use of the project.
- Process Mapping using SIPOC
- Project execution
- Implement the 5s methodology to help in improving the quality of products
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions/responsibilities to set standard operating procedures.
- Perform time study and Calculate SAM and Thread consumption of every new article.
- Calculate overall production cost of every article according to their operation.
- Perform 5s, kaizan and piece rate audit on monthly basis.
- Make process flow and Draw VSM using MS Visio.
- Make floor efficiency, kPI, Idle machine and production reports on daily basis.
- Drive different lean management projects and train workers to practice and sustain system improvements.
- Managing the new Product transfer projects from conceptual stage to production ramp up. Budget preparation and management
- New facilities planning and layout optimization (plant expansion)
- Localization of Tooling & Fixtures. Time study and analysis.
- Conduct project review meetings and updating the leadership team.
- Facilitating of lean manufacturing practices implementation into assembly lines
- Analyze Project risk and mitigating risk, to ensure smooth product launch
- Stakeholders co-ordination and ensuring budget commitments
- Productivity and Process Improvement
- MTM-1 and MTM – UAS Key User
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Line balancing
- Ergonomics/Work Station & System Design
- Capacity Planning
- Standard Work
- Flowchart-style mapping of quality framework management processes including all stakeholders in the process, highlighting areas of non-compliance and missing documents.
- Mapping QMS documents and structure according to hierarchy using process/document maps and organisation charts.
- Provided continuous improvement, process development
- Increased efficiency by applying line balancing