Industrial Engineer Resume Examples
- Use Lean manufacturing tools to improve productivity
- Prepared reports detailing data analysis as well as prospective solutions, benefits, and costs.
- Properly trained employees on new processes.
- Gathered and modelled information for use of the project.
- Process Mapping using SIPOC
- Project execution
- Implement the 5s methodology to help in improving the quality of products
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions/responsibilities to set standard operating procedures.
- Perform time study and Calculate SAM and Thread consumption of every new article.
- Calculate overall production cost of every article according to their operation.
- Perform 5s, kaizan and piece rate audit on monthly basis.
- Make process flow and Draw VSM using MS Visio.
- Make floor efficiency, kPI, Idle machine and production reports on daily basis.
- Drive different lean management projects and train workers to practice and sustain system improvements.
- Managing the new Product transfer projects from conceptual stage to production ramp up. Budget preparation and management
- New facilities planning and layout optimization (plant expansion)
- Localization of Tooling & Fixtures. Time study and analysis.
- Conduct project review meetings and updating the leadership team.
- Facilitating of lean manufacturing practices implementation into assembly lines
- Analyze Project risk and mitigating risk, to ensure smooth product launch
- Stakeholders co-ordination and ensuring budget commitments
- Productivity and Process Improvement
- MTM-1 and MTM – UAS Key User
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Line balancing
- Ergonomics/Work Station & System Design
- Capacity Planning
- Standard Work
- Flowchart-style mapping of quality framework management processes including all stakeholders in the process, highlighting areas of non-compliance and missing documents.
- Mapping QMS documents and structure according to hierarchy using process/document maps and organisation charts.
- Provided continuous improvement, process development
- Increased efficiency by applying line balancing
- Analyzing current scenario in Production Line. MURI, MURA & MUDA analysis for current production and providing improvements for TO-BE Analysis.
- Time & Motion Study – Creating Standard Operating Sequence(SOS) based on video inputs using Basic MOST.
- Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) – Plan and establish sequence of graphical SOP in 3d Model using VisProfessional & VisMockup Tools.
- Creating Line Balancing Scenarios, removal of bottle necks and promoting efficient utilization.
- Generating Safety Risk Analysis(SRA) & Safety Risk Prediction(SRP) reports for production activities.
- ABC analysis for Plan for Every Part (PFEP) analysis for a Tractor & Wheel Loader Production plant based in Fargo . Analyzing the customer requirement by coordinating with the Manufacturing Engineers and Logistics Engineers.
- Manufacturing BOM(mBOM) analysis, assignment and scheduling (in & out dates) in PLM tool (Proplanner).
- Perform hazard assessment to evaluate a work place, situation, as to the potential for hazards that an employee may encounter while performing the job as according to OHSA.
- Calculate OEE to get maximum output from machines and set production target.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Successfully transferred 3G electronics products into mass production for a vertical ramp up within a limited time period and effectively maintained compliance with critical quality and safety standards.
senior industrial engineer
- Production Line capacity enhancement through bottleneck reduction & improvising rate of operation
- Line Layout Design considering efficient part flow & Operational ease
- Optimizing Inventory through establishing Pull production system
- Efficient Part Supply System establishment using Manual/ Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Eliminating Muda in Warehouse & Logistic Jobs through minimizing Intermediate material handling
- Throughout Plant Lead Time Reduction by using VSM analysis
- Created a huge database for the company
- Improved the database that led to critical and easily accessible reports
- Created a model Lean manufacturing assembly line with a OEE < 80%
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented automated visual inspection (AVI) system using image processing to eliminate assembly errors
- Master Data SAP
- Standard work for Changeovers
- Value Stream mapping
- Value Add, Golden Zone and Strike Zone
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.