- Perform standard time studies, process flow analysis, line balancing for all production areas and implement identified improvements
- Develops solutions to a variety of routine problems using computer and logic-based methods
- Establish, maintain and improve operation standards, line layouts, bom list for all model’s
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
- New model studying
- Test run new model
- Follow customer requirement
- Convert data from existing Closure Design Spreadsheets (CDS) to a format ready for upload to Meridium.
- Create comparison of existing Meridium data to converted CDS data and resolve any conflicts with input from Bolting and Sealing SME.
- Work with ADIM and Bolting and Sealing SME to develop Meridium bulk upload template for CDS data upload and new ACD template for future changes.
- After conflict resolution is complete, upload complete data set to Meridium. Approximately 29 CDS spreadsheets with approximately 3070 lines of data.
- Conduct weekly meeting with Bolting and Sealing SME to go over conflict resolution, progress reports, any other issues.
- Audit maintenance system
- Manage and monitor operational equipment
- Plan and implement a new system as a base for CMMS
- Fill out paper work
- Served as enterprise lead for the workforce management system. Wrote training materials adopted by 1200 stores while assisting with store director professional development.
- Administered and adhered to corporate labor standards, including by inputting schedules for labor drivers and maintaining a master schedule.
- Defined the parameters to perform time and motion studies.
- Delivered well-run time studies yielding usable data suitable for analysis for labor recommendations.
- Assessed processes and offered recommendations on retail sites to study.
- Negotiated vendor contracts for 130 Portland division stores for miscellaneous income vendors as well as an increase in rental wall space for missing child boards.
- Generated and submitted 10+ weekly and monthly labor tracking reports to division executives and corporate managers. Contributed actively to financial goal definition, standardization, and execution.
- Production layout proposal and update on AutoCAD.
- Provide industrial engineering expertise such as manufacturing process.
- HC mapping and work method study for productivity improvement project.
- Achieved double-digit year over year income growth after introducing a glacier water vending program with the Portland Division Safeway stores. Installed 120 machines in Oregon and Washington with executive and vendor assistance.