Industrial Engineer Resume Examples
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Review product designs for manufacture ability or completeness.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- To making sure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials and processes. An important part of the job involves designing the company’s quality standards and testing processes against those criteria.
- To prepare documents that provide requirements, specifications, guidelines, or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes, and services are fit for their purpose.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to develop the garments and assemble parts and to promote efficient utilization.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- By motivating the operators and developing the skill levels for factory efficiency.
- Review production schedules, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Draft layout of equipment and work space to illustrate maximum efficiency using computer.
- Conduct Time and Motion Study.
- Submit monthly Improvement “Kaizen” report.
- Output monitoring and other clerical works.
- Line balancing and allocate operators/machinesappropriately to various operations
- Preparing operation bulletin for all styles running in theplant
- Bottle neck clearing
- Time study, method study and ergonomics development
- Planning layouts
- Quality Control CommitteeLead the team in deciding and implementing measures that will sustain and improve the quality of service of the company towards the clients.
- Creates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the company.
- Audits the operation and facilities of the company.
- Solve the problems in the company through assessment and corrective and preventive action reports.
- Analyzes the proposed improvements in the operation and as well as in the system of the company
- Conducts training for the use of the system to the company.
- Perform standard time studies, process flow analysis, line balancing for all production areas and implement identified improvements
- Develops solutions to a variety of routine problems using computer and logic-based methods
- Establish, maintain and improve operation standards, line layouts, bom list for all model’s
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
- New model studying
- Test run new model
- Follow customer requirement
- Convert data from existing Closure Design Spreadsheets (CDS) to a format ready for upload to Meridium.
- Create comparison of existing Meridium data to converted CDS data and resolve any conflicts with input from Bolting and Sealing SME.
- Work with ADIM and Bolting and Sealing SME to develop Meridium bulk upload template for CDS data upload and new ACD template for future changes.
- After conflict resolution is complete, upload complete data set to Meridium. Approximately 29 CDS spreadsheets with approximately 3070 lines of data.
- Conduct weekly meeting with Bolting and Sealing SME to go over conflict resolution, progress reports, any other issues.
- Audit maintenance system
- Manage and monitor operational equipment
- Plan and implement a new system as a base for CMMS
- Fill out paper work
- Served as enterprise lead for the workforce management system. Wrote training materials adopted by 1200 stores while assisting with store director professional development.
- Administered and adhered to corporate labor standards, including by inputting schedules for labor drivers and maintaining a master schedule.
- Defined the parameters to perform time and motion studies.
- Delivered well-run time studies yielding usable data suitable for analysis for labor recommendations.
- Assessed processes and offered recommendations on retail sites to study.
- Negotiated vendor contracts for 130 Portland division stores for miscellaneous income vendors as well as an increase in rental wall space for missing child boards.
- Generated and submitted 10+ weekly and monthly labor tracking reports to division executives and corporate managers. Contributed actively to financial goal definition, standardization, and execution.
- Production layout proposal and update on AutoCAD.
- Provide industrial engineering expertise such as manufacturing process.
- HC mapping and work method study for productivity improvement project.
- Achieved double-digit year over year income growth after introducing a glacier water vending program with the Portland Division Safeway stores. Installed 120 machines in Oregon and Washington with executive and vendor assistance.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.