Independent Contractor Resume Examples
- Determine and set prices.
- Receive and process payments from customers, using electronic transaction services.
- I make Middle Eastern themed jewelry and sell it online on my website.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Worked with Disabled Veterans to return to the homes through renovations in meeting individual needs.
- Worked with independent contractors bidding on job sites. Negotiations and completed essential paper work so that contractors are paid in a timely fashion as work progresses.
- On-Site evaluations on progress development to stay on task for moving back veterans back into homes.
- As Case Management, updated Veteran Affairs supervisor on progress at weekly meetings along with both active military personnel and independent team members.
- Self starter and business builder in a multi-national network of women entrepreneurs. Achieved Top 20% recognition for freshman year sales.
- Delivered superior customer service and achieved first major sales benchmark six months ahead of average.
- Ensured that customer arrived safely and timely to their destination while creating customer satisfaction.
- Neat and smart appearance, customer friendly and intellectual individual with desire to exceed expectations
- Performed and completed remodels and new installations in a timely manner to meet customer deadlines.
- Completed remodels including: demo, tiling, vanities, granite counter tops, sinks, framing, drywall, paint, plumbing and electrical work.
- Designed, built, installed, and repaired structures and fixtures such as windows, doors, cabinets, and shelving.
- Assist customers with cabinet, counter-top, appliance, and plumbing fixture decisions.
- Own and have experience with a diverse array of tools and equipment.
- Fit and fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using screws.
- Interaction with customers in a friendly and considerate manner.
- Verifying accuracy of customer, package delivery zone, amount of packages, and returns.
- Working in an independent manner
- Verifying and obeying customer delivery instructions.
- Meeting delivery time constraints.
- Resolved issues with knowledgeable support and quality service
- Loaded and unloaded numerous deliveries pershift
- Completed on-time deliveries by choosing the best and most efficientroute
- Analyzed market trends and the competitive landscape to understand opportunities and potentialvalue
independent contractor (driver)
- Truck Driver
- Route planing and organizing
- Load verification
- Delivering goods to customers
- Vehicle maintenance
- Outstanding safety and driving record with friendly, professional attitude.
- Experience training new contractors.
- Strong attention to detail regarding product quality and customer specific requests
- Excellent communication to confirm inventory discrepancies with store personnel and assure necessary product replacements meet specific customer’s needs
- Continually increase efficiency by understanding store layouts and seasonal product placement
- Use proper equipment to ensure safe transportation of goods from stores to delivery addresses
- Follow GPS directions and customer’s written delivery instructions to efficiently and correctly deliver goods to the proper location
- Maintain necessary records, receipts and vehicle logs
- Followed all policies and regulations.
- Monitored social media and online platforms.
- Educated customers on how to use company systems, complete forms and obtain desired services.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail, organization, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Managed confidentiality without exception.
- Responded proactively and positively to rapid change.
- Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care
- Marketing: Brand Awareness & Advocacy! Engage, connect and interact with the public and media using various Guerilla Marketing and Advertising methods. Study and memorization of individualized brand messaging as requested by the client.
- Presentation & Demonstration. Setup, construct and arrange displays in a variety of venues both indoor and outdoor. Distribution of product samples or marketing materials for services or other various incentives. Persuade and influence a consumer’s purchasing power or use of services.
- Market Research. Statistics, as requested by the client. Record and report demonstration-related information, such as questions or comments made by the public or participants, attendance or participation records or total number of marketing materials distributed. For a listing of events and information: www.linkedin.com/pub/adria-everett/10/b84/231/
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.