- Coordinated with over 50 franchisee’s business owner clients between for operation between installations and activation’s team preparing efficient documentation toward new clients and their business.
- Interfaced with users franchisee’s to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the product and certification steps.
- Maintained records, plans, status reports, and other related documentation.
- Utilized Access and Excel software and Radiant Enterprises to track production.
- Configured new product updates utilizing ORACLE as a process development software.
- Acted as go-between for users and professional NCR corporation team to facilitate communication.
- Utilized Access and Excel software and Radiant Enterprises to track production and recommended solutions to team efforts.
- Reviewed work is completed by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, and ensure that company format policies are followed and recommend revisions.
- Ensured on time results to multiple business units build configurations on behalf of Dunkin Donuts Corp.
- Updated, developed, and released work instructions and correspondence, in accordance with a new process standard operating procedures.
- Tested products and use customer information and feedback to implement improvements.
- Ensured that government compliance standards were met for electronic data interchange globally (North & South America, EU, Asia).
- Trained new employees and documented the implementation process.
- Acted as a liaison between suppliers, network administrators, mapping, and the buyer.
- Set up file mapping and connectivity methods for all connection types and ERP systems
- Experience with the following transfer methodologiesMultiple connectivity Methods (SFTP, FTP, AS2, EDI)
- Multiple File types (csv, flat, xml, EDI, etc..)
sr. implementation analyst
- Provide services for Superannuation Funds or Pension plans.
- Involves extensive on-shore interaction and service most often at the client site, information gathering, analysis, and mapping of the client’s workflow and processes.
- Document analysis, process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis as Client advised.
- Member update, Member upload for all specific funds, HR Exits for different occupying zones, Employer and Fund Setup, User Setup to provide the credentials to the users.
- Using Citrix as a main software and platform to manages all the different assigned tasks.
- Manages mails and communicate sometimes individually with the client between the workflow to provide a better service.
- Keep track and record all information, data, and funds of the members and users.
- Preparing Financial models for Portfolio Companies of Private Equities on excel
- Designing workflow and streamlining investment tracking for Private Equity
- Regularly interacting with the Project manager, constructing the project plans and analysing the future contingencies
- Regular interaction with the Platform Manager of the Private Equity for understanding the nuances of their workflow
- Training the Platform Manager and making sure he/she understands the product and the workflow.
- Independently handling projects by interacting directly with the Private Equity Team