Immigration Consultant Resume Examples
- Dealing with and counselling of clients looking out for visas, mainly PR of Canada and Australia.
- Converting raw data and leads into company clients.
- Registering the clients to check their eligibility for applying for visa.
- On an average getting 8 to 10 registrations per month
- Handling global visa immigration.
- Administrating policies related to immigration & implementing controls and ensuring compliance.
- Estimating the existing processes and leading the process improvements.
- Reviewing and revamping immigration-related content and documentation, facilitating immigration-related training and communication & presenting updates on immigration operations.
- Provide consultation for immigration with high level of professionalism in person and through online channels
- Act as the single point of contact for clients with respect to queries and live cases
- Deliver case specific advice and implement practices specifically with regard to permanent residence visa
- Manage timelines and case flow on a daily basis, updating senior staff and team regularly
- Maintain the highest standard of immigration advice to One Immigration Clients
immigration consultant/sales counselor & team lead
- Coordinating with the client over the call & explaining the complete process of PR Visa for Canada.
- Assigning the case officer and a placement officer for the client’s Visa process.
- Motivating team members for better sales.
- Helping team members & giving training to new team member.
immigration consultant/ visa clerk with wide range of duties of the translator
- assisted clients who needed related Canadian immigration consultancy service
- managed client records and documents, according to the guidelines, the processes, policies, etc. of the IRCC
- overseen the submission and completion of all documents and forms and made sure that everything was according to the timeline set
- provided visa processing service for U.S. and Canadian visas: screening documentation, applications and files; reviewing for completeness and accuracy; identifying discrepancies; obtaining and reviewing data, scheduling appointments for visa interviews, submitting documents for online visa applications
- provided a source of knowledgeable visa information and assistance to clients by letter, by telephone and in person
- translated a variety of written material such as correspondence, reports, legal documents from Russian into English and vice versa, maintaining the content, context and style of theoriginal material to the greatest extent possible
immigration consultant/business development intern executive
- Oversaw all aspects of the company’s immigration and visa service to ensure that the process ran smoothly.
- Interviewing all clients and handling applications to determine client eligibility.
- Supervising the completion of all relevant immigration and visa documents.
- Reviewing and ensuring that all information provided by clients was accurate and correct as well as preparing and checking legal documents.
- Prepared fee quotes and information required by clients and colleagues.
- Assisted clients in obtaining visas, work permits and other documentation.
- Responsible for counselling of clients who are planning for migration to Canada, Australia.
- Creating clients’ accounts in CRM and keeping client’s database update.
- Provide high level quality service to clients through various Channels including email, Telephone and in person meeting.
- Regular followup about client status.
- Deal with client enquirers, including those of a more sensitive more complex nature, providing accurate advice on matters relating to assessments, visa processing and immigration requirements.
- Generating new lead through reference of existing client.
- Maintaining daily report and income report.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Preparing initial agreements and other reports to handover client files to documentation team.
- Handling overseas clients for immigration process.
- Fully responsible of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- May be required train some HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfill their roles to a high level.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.