human resources / staffing coordinator
- Conduct recruitment for hourly staff
- Process applications for employment by reviewing references and conducting Criminal History Records check
- Interview candidates
- Process all new hire paperwork
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Coordinate benefits program
- Maintain employee files and database
- Update, maintain, monitor, file and report on new and existing employee data though HRP5.
- Align information from previous HR system and liaising with Payroll and other departments to keep data accuracy
- Assist department supervisors
- Partner with managers on employee relations issues
- Conduct new employee orientation by reviewing all needed paperwork
- Entering all new hires information into the computer system.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages
- Respond to unemployment claims
human resources,admin,finance & account assistant.
- Prepared complete and accurate design documentation and build/quality/performance records(KPI)
- Built and maintain team to prevent high turnover in the company
- Mentored, coached and developed team members while recognizing strengths and developing future leaders
- Exercised critical thinking such as every problem must have a solution Or Option.
- Calculate payroll for nearly end of month
- Using KAKITANGAN.COM system for payroll payment
- Delivered friendly assistance with new hires throughout interviewing and hiring process
- Recruitment and Training ( May 2016 – October 2017)
- Employee Relations and Administrative Services(November 2017 – December 2018)
- Benefits and Records (January 2019 – present)
- Reviewed job applications to identify, vet and recommend optimal candidates.