senior human resource specialist
- Responsible in fulfilling the end to end recruitment.
- Handle timekeeping and employee benefits (Company and Government)
- Act as point person in recruitment.
- Assist in engagement programs and other employee relations work.
human resource specialist
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Administrative duties, including upkeep of employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) Compliance with all policies and legal requirements
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance