- Maintain information systems
- prepare reports
- complete site inspections
- facilitate daily pre-start meetings
- complete site incident investigations
- maintain contractor management
- prepare and facilitate risk assessments
- Implementation of QHSE Management systems and Strategies to improve the performances of the organization and project related to business in the country.
- Development of Standards for H&S compliances and Environmental protection.
- Development of Hazard identifications and Risk Management programs including the training programs for compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Formation of the Accident investigation team and lead the process of identifying the causes to prevent a recurrence.
- Development of HSE general training programs based on the employee’s categories and responsibilities.
- Development and follow-up of Health and medical examinations programs for the company’s employees and give strict tracking to the results obtained.
- Development and compliances for the annual audit & inspection, drills, management review, loss prevention plans.
- Communicating and coordinating safety, health &environmental activities with Contractors, HSE managers and respective HSEO’s
- Investigate all accidents/ incidents /near miss for root cause and take suitable action to avoid repetition of similar occurrence in future and safety alert prepared and communicated.
- Participate in HSE meetings with sub-contractors, consultants and senior management.
- Conduct weekly HSE coordination meeting with various departments and ensure implement
- Carry out implementation of Safety Management Plan, incident investigation, preparing reports, and maintaining records.
- Development Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports as per the Client requirement.
- Management System Certification (ISO; OHSAS) follow up.
- Maintain knowledge of the policies and standards of the customer, disseminate and implement to achieve compliance with the requirements requested by each contract.
- Maintain knowledge for compliance with the country’s government and the ministry’s requirements.
- Develop the HSE Plans for the services lines and keep updated records.
- Attend the client’s SQM’s and HSE Meetings.
- Develop and implement Audit programs for sub-contractors compliance.
- Establish the Document Control and record in the organization and maintain records for the time stipulated in the standards.