junior hr specialist
- Facilitate organizational development and change.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts.
- Support to Comp&Ben specialist in Job Evaluationactivities.
- Support to HR Controller in Budget drafting.
- Handling MOD (manager on duty) activities like explaining the team members about in and out of the process. Providing recent updates to the team.
- Maintaining the QC (Quality Check) report of the team members and provide the feedback.
- Maximized team knowledge and productivity by effectively training, monitoring and directing employees in the application of best practices and regulatory protocols.
- Assisted team members globally including North America and Latin America.
- Provide assistance to team members on their queries related to HR policy, leaves, data management, offboarding, onboarding etc.
- Manage end to end recruitment by creating recruitment collateral, interviewing candidates and advising managers on recruitment best practices.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Assess employee performance.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Advise on and implement the set of HR policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensure recruitment compliance to the KSA labor law.
- Monitor and achieve the required percentage of Saudi Nationals.
- Plan & ensure the procedures for recruitment of projects workforce as per HR budget.
- Review and process monthly timesheets & time exceptions, vacation day’s utilization & entitlement, termination.
- Handle transactions of resigning or terminated employees, conducting exit interviews to identify reasons for employees terminated or who are leaving the job in order to analyze them and prepare required documentation.
- Identifying staff vacancies in order to set up the proper plan for recruitment.
- Prepared and maintained employment records of expat employees related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using Huawei’s human resources management system software.
- Assisted expat employees and their families with their Visa & Immigration process.
- Updated payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in government tax requirements, job titles, and department transfers.
- Created a visa and immigration webpage which contains Q/A and visa guides showing Turkish government requirements, so the employees can self-help and the HR call center work more effectively.