- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assist the hiring interviews
- Follow up calls to the clients for the outstanding amounts.
- Handling new hire orientation
- Making lots for training and new hire orientation
- Helping in policy making
- Designed and executed employee engagement focused group survey of 25 employees and measured factors affected to engagement with the HR Manager.
- Wrote and proofread social media postings, letters and other documents.
- HR documentation and record keeping methods learned.
- Assisted HR staff in primary recruitment process.
- Staff monthly attendance.
- Presenting ideas in organizational development.
- Gathered personnel records from all employees from each department.
- Resume sourcing and preliminary screening through online portals
- Coordinate with various process heads and placement agencies
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Responsible for pre and post interview formalities
- Facilitate new employee joining and assist in preparation of personal data file
- Work on Personnel Manual Revise, Job Specification and Job Description manual of the Non-Executive Post
- Identify and handle training and development needs for employees.
- Manage recruitment and selection of staff.
- Administer HR Policies, Procedures, Reimbursement, Benefits and Employee Discipline Processes.
- Monitor Performance Management System.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Work on Salary Pay Revision, gratuity, superannuation, and PF calculation