- Created compensation strategy, structure, grades, ranges, and merit process, resulting in improved ability to attract and retain.
- Designed, authored, and implemented HR processes and policies, eliminating existing liability and exposure.
- Defined organizational structure and position content through position/talent analysis process, resulting in labor savings and greater efficiencies through staff reduction and enhanced accountability.
- Created staffing process competency based behavioral interviewing system to ensure quality hires and retention .
- Implemented behavioral based performance management system, defining expectations, standards, and key performance areas.
- As part of leadership team, provided counsel to senior level staff and support to business lines.
- Led Human Resources function for rapidly growing consumer electronics company.
- Grew staff from 98-236 employees in six months
- Designed and implemented management bonus program and new employee benefits program
- Wrote and implemented employee handbook
hr director (head of hr, hq, global)
- Define global HR strategy to meet business requirement and reshape company culture.
- Restructure HR Team and organizations (mainly on Taiwan HQ team and China team)
- Build up HR systems(Performance management system, Global Job Grade system, Competency Model, Code of Conduct etc.)
- Partner with IT team to build global HR monitoring system on key statistics and index.
- Establish leadership committee to regulate HR key management processes.
- Recruited by founders to join early state biotech start up and establish Human Resources infrastructure.
- Developed talent strategy and led recruiting of the first round of software developers, scientists and administrative employees.
- Established internal Payroll, On-boarding, HRIS Systems and Employee Benefit plans.
- Developed and implemented employer branding strategy including, people programs, culture initiatives, policies and employee handbook.
- Maintain current knowledge of Labor Standards and Best Practices