- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, or employee referrals.
- Contact colleges for campus recruitment.
- Create new Policies & procedures.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Prepare salary break up for selected candidates.
- Ensure daily activities are conducted efficiently.
- Identify qualified and potential candidates via professional networks
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System (ATSs)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Processing of EOD (End Of Day) in both Windows and UNIX
- Provide help and support issues related to the client queries
- Preparing Ad-hoc Reports Daily, Weekly and Monthly
- Generating statement on monthly basis
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Being part of the orientation for new employees regarding their benefits
- Responsible for document transactions by completing forms and record logs
- Make contract of crew.
- Handling all documentation of crew.
- Making payroll every month of crew.
- Record expenses of crew.
- Drop email of birthdays.
- Make new code in ERP.
- And upload documentation of crew in company’s software.
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered
- Maintains data in HRIS systems and database and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermidiate ad hoc data requests.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, employment, employment relations and/or benefits data as directed.
- Prepares reports in support of Human Resources operations.
- Provides assistance and supports others on difficult assignment and/or problems as directed.
- Coordinates, schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.