- Handles resigned employee’s files and routing for signatories
- Assists resigned employees regarding back pays and other concerns
- Supported logistical preparations for team meetings, account meetings, and team buildings, etc.
- Assisted in the over-all delivery and execution of HR training programs and learning sessions.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provided information about salary to selected applicants.
- Coordinated incoming job requisitions and applications.
- Troubleshot and resolved problems with HR software to enhance production support and minimize downtime.
- Oversaw all HR needs across all locations.
- Generated and updated complete and accurate employee files for all new emplyees.
- Regular interaction with employees to help them understand the rules and policies.
- Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Arrange training programs
- Train new staffs in orientation
- Manage personal data
- Take charge in recruitment process
- Undertake duties with foreigner staffs who need relationship with HR department head
- Prepare job description with line manager and submit to HR Manager
- Make interview appointments with the candidates and the interviewers.
- The role intervene with entire employee life cycle I.e hire to retire involving processing and managing the details of the new and existing employees (Like salaries, bonus , one off payments, leaves, deductions (NIC), address, start date and end date if any etc then generating the payroll ids.), in the database (SAP).
- Creating SOPs, process maps and flowcharts.
- Coordinating with the client in arranging for the new employee’s on-boarding, performing background checks
- Generating Contracts / Offer letters for the New Employees, Processing References, managing queues , generating reports in SAP (HR Database).
- Handling queries from the client organization over calls and e-mails.
- Ensure the availability of access for all the client applications required for deliveries to all team members.
- Understanding the client requirement and passing it to configuration team to implement it on SAP database.