- Assists candidates to our contracts specialists for the list of requirements they need to complete.
- Handles employee engagement
- Conducts New Employee Orientation for newly hired employees
- Assists newly hired employees with their designated projects and department
- Payroll services – Centralized time-keeping and attendance monitoring of Amazon associates across the globe, to ensure appropriate pay for the hours worked.
- Assists employees with their concerns and issues
- Emails announcement, monthly birthday greetings, holidays and invites to company’s events
- Handles company’s Instagram account and posts to increase and develop company’s culture
senior hr associate
- Consults with department heads regarding the concerns and/or issues in the company.
- Handles and answers questions in the company’s help desk
- Organizes events and handles budget and event’s logistics
- Conducts exit interviews for resigned employees
hr associate (generalist)
- Worked with team leaders and managers of the client companies to understand requirements and provide exceptional service.
- Developed team communications and information for HR related meetings.
- Worked with clients to resolve internal problems, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
- Involved in Organizational Development interventions such as focus group discussions, implementation and partnering / coaching line managers to enhance employee/management and organizational effectiveness.
- Generation, Reporting and Analysis of HR data and information.
- Involved in the review of complex cases and preparation of show cause memos and decision notices to be given to employees.
- Ensured adherence to existing Philippine Labor Laws and company HR policies and procedures in the facilitation of cases particularly those involving employee termination.
- Perform Timekeeping and provide payroll advice.
- Handles employee’s registration, updates and send monthly reports to government agencies.
- Issues certificate pertaining to employment and compensation to requesting employees.
- Advises employees on EAC’s compensation and benefits policies and other mandatory benefits.
- Updating list of employee or manpower.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, records management, and completing personnel transactions.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.