- Ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain and update human resources documents.
- Functions as an HR generalist. Performs tasks and projects in recruitment, employee engagement, timekeeping and payroll, employee relations, organizational development and ad hoc HR admin tasks.
sr. hr associate
- Responsible for conducting joining formalities for new hire on daily basis.
- Planning, presentation and coordination of weekly induction process at Pune location.
- Designing, re-framing and updating the on-boarding policy for PAN India new hires.
- Preparation and distribution of appointment letters to the new hired employees.
- Planning and conducting employee survey and feedback for the entire induction program across all domestic locations.
- Managing and coordinating ISO and other account-specific audits from HR perspective
- Addressing other day-to-day employee queries.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Skilled in handling strategic recruitment for both campus and lateral. Handle the mid level to senior level for the following teams- Debt capital market origination and placement, advisory, retirement benefits consultancy and infrastructure consultancy. Skilled to use various recruitment portals and handle consultants.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs. Have closely worked with management on the retention programs by doing a complete recruitment to exit analysis
- Have handled entire campus recruitment successfully for past two years.
- Review of business metrics for performance evaluation and driving performance management for business improvement by ensuring clear objectives,feedback and the improvement of client service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Adroit at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, and handling grievances thus creating an amicable & transparent environment.
- Responsible for employer Branding and employee engagement for entire Darashaw group
- Sourced candidates via variety of methods, including social media platforms and job boards.
- Writing effective search strings for finding placeable candidates
- Specialized in recruiting well-qualified candidates.
- Developed lists of qualified candidates for corporate hiring managers.
- Arranged advanced interviews between prospective employers and job candidates.
- Scheduled and conducted interviews each week.
- Passive Search: Search for candidates on various sites such as LinkedIn, Spoke, Jigsaw and social networking. Using advanced AIRS techniques also identify candidates through search engines.