- To assist with the administration of the employee life cycle data of the client (New Hire, Life Cycle Management, Separation, & Global Movement Action) by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining HR information using SAP application Success Factors.
- Offer Management, Onboarding, Sourcing and Requisition Management of external candidates and internal movements via Success Factors ATS.
- Earnings and employment verification and Document retrieval and retention.
- Recording and posting payroll data for employees; ensuring payroll information is accurate and employees are paid on time.
- Investigating and resolving the queries of employees regarding their leaves, compensation, benefit changes (including enrollment, status changes and updating personal information), expense claims, learning programs and performance via email and calls.
- Performs internal audits and effectively manages the team’s expected accuracy level by providing feedback and recommendations to team members based upon the findings.
- Provides timely and effective written or verbal communication to the line manager on the status of quality assurance activities and recommends training requirements.
- Employee database maintenance, Using job portals (Shine , Indeed , Quikr ,etc )
- Conducting Preliminary Interviews.
- Receiving mails and taking backups of Resume.
- Making calls for short-listed candidates.
- Processing Daily Attendance.
- Statutory Compliance.(Training)
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Handled key responsibilities of Recruitment Department by maintaining applications of potential candidates, resumes and applicant logs.
- Coordinated with all concerned departments and assisted in placing appropriate internal job postings and monitor all candidates for positions and ensure compliance to all hiring guidelines.
- Coordinated all the tasks related to on boarding of employees, issuing offer letters and assisting them in code and conduct of institution.
- Verifying all driver documents (license, registration, insurance) are valid and up to date
- Running background checks for new drivers and for drivers renewing their contracts
- Creating driver profiles in backend of goDrive app
- Deactivating driver profiles that are out of compliance and reactivating driver profiles when needed
- Teaching new GMs the process in the field for driver onboarding
- Created rubric for background check standards
- Created spreadsheet to track expired driver documents and expired driver contracts
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives and Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Handling Success Factors reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Handling the escalations by investigating the underlying causes of significant and recurring incidents that require root cause analysis.
- Provide training on platform knowledge and provide floor support by remaining as a point of contact for all process specific queries.