Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Examples
- Assigned housekeeping staff to specific shifts and room blocks based on abilities and daily requirements.
- Worked with front desk to respond promptly to all guest requests.
- Collaborated with various team members to ensure guest requests were addressed appropriately and timely.
- Handle guest complaint and solve the complaint or concern of guest in a professional way.
- Perform and supervise the cleaning and inspection of guest rooms, public areas, and back of the house. Ensure compliance with proper cleaning techniques, procedures, and brand standards.
- Order supplies and maintain accurate inventory.
- Respond to guest requests in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Assist with scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage.
- Monitor performance and recommend disciplinary action in accordance with company rules and policies. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties.
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in the hotel.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complains regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment.
- Take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, assist to clean, prepare rooms and other housekeeping duties.
housekeeping supervisor/room attendent
- Manage working environment and deliver effective communications
- Supervise other staff and allocate, check and approve the room for guests to checkin
- Detail cleaning of rooms up to the standard of company
- Accomodate manager to manage housekeeping department
- Maintain the quality and the standard of detail cleaning
- Report any maintenance required, lost properties, any hazardous risk etc. to the Hotel management.
- To supervise the guest rooms, public areas and back of the house areas in assigned section in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with hotel stand policies & procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- To assist in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous ,professional, efficient and flexible service at all times in guest rooms, public areas and back of the house areas, following the hotels standards of performance.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, making sure that all services offered by housekeeping are always carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy.
- To be fully conversant with all services, activities, facilities and F&B promotions offered by the hotel and recommend to the guest.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinate, implementing multi-tasking principles and to check their performance daily.
- Supervise housekeepers and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Complete invoices and weekly schedules.
- Monitor and direct the work of the housekeeping department.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange days.
- Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
- Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms
- Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
- Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
- sue keys and supplies to Housekeeping Attendants.
- Giving briefing to all section.
- Performing special projects such as spring cleaning ,shampooing of carpets scrubbing and others.
- Train and assist Housekeeping Attendants and Advise Superior about performance.
- Take note of VIP , Do Not Disturb ,Sleep Out, Double lock Rooms , and take appropriate.
- Attend daily meetings and receive special instruction.
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms , corridors ,stairwells .
- To ensure agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all public areas in accordance with correct
- procedures and administration.
- Provide training to Housekeeping Room Attendants and Horsepersons to clean guest suites and public areas
- according to Hotel standards.
- Review errors with Room Attendants and Housepersons and follow up for resolution
- Document maintenance issues on a daily basis
- Meet with Housekeeping Manager to review common cleaning errors and create action plans to resolve them.
- Maintaining attendance records of employees at site.
- Processing their work schedule and distributing the work details within the team.
- Checking housekeeping work maintained well and if any glitch get it cleared.
- Accommodating leave request as per the workflow at site and in emergency arranging for rescuer.
- Analysing on complaints received and take necessary actions.
- Basically, overseeing employees and ensuring everyone works together to make sure each customer has an excellent experience
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.