- Clean houses with a variety of chemicals, disinfectants, and machines.
- Clean toilets with toilet brush and chemicals.
- Knowledge on Fire Drill and other emergency drill conducted by Property Management
- Emergency Brigade Team member in Avida San Pascual Batangas ( Medical Team )
- Keeping a safe clean environment for patients and staff.
- Properly disposing biohazard waste.
- Communicating proficiently with other.
- Taking and teaching precautions for cleaning rooms with viruses.
- Cleaning bedroom + bathroom for new and staying guests
- Cleaning lounge room + Kitchen in Lodge
- Helping in the laundry (washing + folding sheets and towels)
- i wokred at a resort and cleaned rooms and around the property, then when i wasfished thati would usually go down to the patio and help serve food and waitress tables.
- Charged with restocking soap and tissues in room bathrooms and in cleaning and with disinfecting all bathroom surfaces in a 150+ room hotel
- Responsible for polishing all furniture and silverware and for the removal of all trash in rooms, as well as for the replacement of all trash bags
- Performed sewing repairs for guests and upholstered old worn out furniture in the hotel rooms
- Arranged for the provision of extra room furniture, beddings, linen, and towels for guests with special needs
- Maintained lists of vacant rooms that required housekeeping attention before the arrival of their next occupants
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management