- Coordinate daily plans with staff, i.e., drivers, housekeeper, chef, etc.
- Assigning tasks, gathering additional information, setting priorities and communicating responsibilities
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to facilitate schedules, tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to adapt and multitask in stressful, often fluid environment. Easily navigate every changing schedule with poise and precision
- Manage all scheduling for children, including extracurricular activities, medical and dental appointments, school assignments
- Manage all required paperwork and payments related to children’s activities
- Provide support and guidance to children
- Measure patients’ vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration
- Assist patients with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, brushing teeth, and using the restroom
- Collect urine or stool samples required for certain tests by physicians and laboratory technicians
- Reposition and transfer patients from their beds to wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobile medical equipment for transportation
- Execute housekeeping tasks, including making patients’ beds, changing bed pans, replacing linens, and collecting laundry
- Record patients’ health concerns and maintain reports of provided information for nurses to review
- Educate patients on range-of-motion exercises and stretches to relieve pain or improve functioning with certain chronic conditions
- assist in keeping the house clean
- preparing food for the family
- preparing grocery lists
- Perform safety techniques, including CPR and first aid, in emergency situations
- Managed daily activities for 35-40 women living in a substance abuse treatment
- Arranged transportation for all clients to/from work, appts.,classes etc.
- One on one counseling
- Led recovery and life classes ex. Trauma and addiction, relapse prevention, anger management
- Peer support specialist certification
- Manage all Doctor appointments for the residents.
- Manage all medications for each resident.
- Take all residents to and from all appointments/outings.
- Manage one other caregiver.