- Cleaning dirty dishes.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping.
- Cleaning dirty laundry.
- Cleaning dirty windows.
- Running errands.
- Preparing meals.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Sweep or scrub floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing machines
- clean toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and showers.
- Organizing her teaching supplies.
- General cleaning of homes.
- Assisted in painting walls and wooden floor cleanings.
- Home decoration assistance.
- Pet care and other special requests.
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients.
- Building rapport with new and potential clients.
- Satisfying clients needs for a clean and tidy home.
- Working alone.
- Arriving before scheduled time of appointment to determine costs and assess time needed to clean.
- Demonstrated honest and trustworthy ethic in client homes.
- Fulfill client requests
- Consistently exceed client expectations in order to guarantee future services.
- Sanitized toilets, sinks, showers, and kitchen surfaces.
- Apply safety measures when mixing water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions.
- Completed houses in a timely manner.
- Got referrals from customers.