- Made sure bathrooms and other high-bacteria places were properly sanitized and cleaned.
- Properly disinfect any surfaces that come in contact with people, pets, or infants.
- Disinfected and mopped bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean.
- Collected trash and moved garbage cans from kitchen areas to pick-up stations.
- Vacuumed and mopped floors, organised and cleaned fridge, fed dogs, washed and hung-out clothes, cleaned windows, ironed clothes and helped with preparations of book shipments
- Cleaned walls, windows, shades and curtains.
- Picked up trash from parking lot and garden areas to keep those areas free of debris.
- Moved chairs, desks and beds around rooms to clean behind and underneath them.
- Clean houses with a variety of eco friendly or homemade natural products
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
- Sweep up debris.
- Clean toilets
- Wash soiled clothes and linens.
- Place fresh linens on bed.
- Wash, fold, and stock towels.
- Extremely high cleanliness standards and safety measures.
- Created effective cleaning routine.
- Use all equipment in accordance with procedures and maintain all equipment in a clean condition.
- Perform daily general cleaning duties such as vacuuming,mopping and disinfecting floors.
- Responsible for clearing out trash and tidying up living rooms.
- Dusting and wiping windows.
- Cleaned and sanitized toilets and bathrooms, and stocking supplies.
- Attended to client questions and concerns.
- Scrub stains, mold, and mildew from surfaces.
- Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
- Wash dishes and put dishes away in cupboards.