- Assist nurses and medical staff in order to improve the safety, comfort, and care of the patients.
- Answer multi-line phone and patients’ call bells and redirected calls to appropriate medical staff in the network.
- Help transport patients and assisted with discharges.
- Ensure patient comfort through conversation and general care.
- Train newly selected volunteers.
- Helped with office tasks including taking messages, scanning documents and answering phone inquiries.
- Adhered to procedures and instructions to maintain safety.
- Trained and prepared to assist in emergency situations.
- Completed paperwork and evaluation forms to document patient interactions.
- Adhered to policies and procedures to promote hospital mission and vision.
- Complied with standards to confidentially maintain patient medical information.
- Reported patient requests, concerns, and other observations to staff.
junior hospital volunteer
- escorting patients to their desired destinations
- delivering samples to the laboratory
- providing assistance to the nurses and security team
- Provided support and companionship to patients in need of assistance.
- Registered, communicated with, and directed patients upon arrival to the lobby
- Took care of patients at the endoscopy unit
- Worked flexible hours to accommodate changes in patient levels
- Patient advocate/assistant
- Worked in ‘Woman and Child department’ with the social service team.
- Raised awareness about sanitation, woman and child rights to the backward section of society.
- Conducted surveys about the hospital’s customer service and care quality.
- Appointed as the team leader of the ‘Grievances Team’.
- Basic principle of the team was taking the grievances of the poor and resolving them with the administration.