- Bell L Ranch
- Horse Trainer and handler.
- Cattle Rancher and laborer.
- Train horses or other equines for riding, harness, ranch work, or other work, using knowledge of breed characteristics, training methods, performance standards, and the peculiarities of each animal.
- Arrange for mating of stallions and mares and assist mares during foaling.
- Arrange for mating of bulls and heifers and assist heifers during calving.
- Operating on half ton to 3/4 ton trucks, tracked Tractors pulling plows and pushing blades, and horse and stock trailers up to 25′ in length.
- Supervise and monitor horses and their equipment.
- Observe and evaluate horses work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Determine training needs of horses.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as daily workouts, and training activity details.
- Supervise Conduct in training and track training sessions to determine their improvement
- Develop training plans courses content and methods of trainig.
- Training the horses
- Giving riding lessons
- Upkeep In cleaning
- Everything In between.
horse trainer/caretaker/farm and animal management/maintenance
- Breeding or raising of stock, such as horses, poultry, or domestic/wild animals, using recognized breeding or care practices to ensure stock improvement, or health.
- Handles, trains, and cares/nurses various animals.
- Use oral, spur, rein, or hand commands to condition horses to carry riders or equipment.
- Mating of stallions and mares and assist mares during foaling.
- Train Horses
- Look after horses
- Gave riding lessons
- Organisation of stables