- Work front or back desk release co-worker when needed
- Check hemoglobin on babies.
- Tracking babies weight and measurements.
- Good IT skills
- Communicating with parents about children’s health needs
- Prioritizing customers in an efficient manner
- Data entry of immunization records, office visits, health history
- Reporting of confidential records to state government agencies
- Reconciliation of patient data
- Documentation of every action taken
- Communication of pertinent information to 2 supervisors, or any necessary party involved
- Providing medical services to sick and injured children and adults
- Administering medicine to students
- Maintaining a sanitary and efficient workplace and filing system