- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter by researching documents
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities for workers in our office.
- Balance cash drawer, atm, cash advance and vault. Run documents through image center. Do reports for money orders and official checks.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as
- Maintained optimal financial controls by securing funds and making accurate transactions.
- Offered every customer exceptional service levels by remaining friendly and professional during every transaction.
- Verified amounts and integrity of every check or funds transfer.
- Managed customer referrals to help financial services team members capitalize on sales changes.
- Met or exceeded sales goals by promoting bank products and services in every interaction.
- Increased knowledge of banking products and services by actively participating in available training classes and workshops offered to employees.
- Completed comprehensive tasks by implementing customer service initiatives, audit and restock ATMs and keep records on accounts.
- Managed team of 3 Tellers focused on main branch customer service.
- Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with a zero error rate.
- Advised clients on mortgage, educational and personal loans.
- Maintained balancing record with 99% rate of accuracy.
- Created strategies to develop and expand sales of services to existing customer which resulted in a 5% increase in annual revenue.
- Familiar with all teller duties and monitor performance of tellers to ensure that established policies, procedures and regulations are being followed.
- Monitor work flow of tellers to ensure that customers are being handled in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve overages/shortages.
- Prepare and receive cash shipments and balances vaults.
- Investigate and handle customer complaints received in Teller Department.
- Reduced error rate 30% by increasing oversight and accountability.
- Responsible for implementation and adoption of all compliance, anti-money laundering sanctions related requirements contained in policies, procedures and processes.
- Provided a central advisory/information/query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Performed a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfillment especially on credit functions.
- Interacted frequently with over 100 clients to analyze and establish ongoing needs to better understand their financial requirements.
- Backed up for Cheque point; Inward TTs/Funds/Transfers/FCY Cheques on collection, receiving, posting and balancing outward clearing Cheques.
- Negotiated and advised on foreign business transactions to customers doing Foreign exchange.