- Completed clinical tasks in accordance with hospital policy
- Maximized team performance by monitoring nursing care, including patient assessment processes and treatment implementations
- Strengthened unit care standards and policies with focus on patient safety and dignity
- Oversaw activity and development of 5 nursing professionals
- Collaborated with doctors and staff member
- Hair Transplant clinical technician trainer
- Head Nurse Hair Transplantation FUT and FUE surgery
- Patient Advocate
- Hair Graft Implantation Expert
- Consultation specialist
- Operating Room Management
- Plan, direct,coordinate, and evaluate the overall clinical nursing practice and administrative activities including material and human resource management.
- Accomplishes nursing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets nursing financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Ensures delivery of quality healthcare services by working closely with all medical staff
- Ensures operational efficiency of the center
- Ensures clinic and patient safety
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Provide direct quality care to patients including daily monitoring, recording, and evaluating of medical conditions of up to 20 patients per day .
- Interact and communicate with patients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, giving quality medical care and treatment .
- Hair Transplant clinical trainer
- Operating Room management