- Developed menus and cooked meals according to the specified menu.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of all food inventory, equipment repairs and kitchen supply purchase.
- Stored all food products and materials and rotated their stock regularly.
- Complied with regulations and maintained HIPAA standards.
- Supervised and managed 5 cooks to prepare a weekly meal for 100 people.
- Accommodated a wide range of dietary restrictions.
- Developed strong leadership and organizational skills to coordinate a very labor intensive meal
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of frozen and fresh food and supplies.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all meals for clients.
- Taking care of all ordering, stock rotation and stock taking budg
- Meeting with service users and families too discuss nutritional care and dietary needs.
- Ordering all equipment and procurement.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals
- Maintain records of goods ordered and recieved.
- Close & clean workstations to ensure they are sanitized and prepared for the next day.
- Maintain kitchen hoods, exhaust system, and drains to ensure proper ventilation and drainage.
- Handling multiple orders at once, while maintaining to cook the food in a timely manner
- cook fried fish hush-puppy shrimps Fried Crabs, Philly Cheese Steak
- Prep Food
- Cook and maintain serving line
- Wait staff and set and clear tables
- Order selecting, loading/unloading food orders