- Analyze patrons’ hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Apply water, setting, straightening or waving solutions to hair and use curlers, rollers, hot combs and curling irons to press and curl hair.
- Comb, brush, and spray hair or wigs to set style.
- Shape eyebrows and remove facial hair, using depilatory cream, tweezers, electrolysis or wax.
- Shave, trim and shape beards and moustaches.
- Handled cash transactions with clients.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the salon.
- Certified Color Specialist
- Regional Performing Artist
- Styled clients hair for special event.
- Analyze patrons’ hair and other physical features to determine and suggest hair styles.
- Use curlers and straighteners to curl and press hair.
- Administer therapeutic medication and advise patron to seek medical treatment for chronic or contagious scalp conditions.
- Open/Close Manager
- permanent coloring (Foil,ombre ,…)
- provide a range of hair care
- Shampoo,Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions and/or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers(bouncy and straight blow dry) , and scissors.
senior hair stylist
- Collaborate with salon staff to keep the work area clean and create a pleasant atmosphere for clients
- Attend training sessions to learn how to offer more services at an expert level
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communicatio