- Instruct gymnastics to children’s recreational program ages 5 years and up.
- Create a fun and safe environment to teach age and skill level appropriate skills.
- Develop and coordinate a lesson plan for each week’s classes.
- Keep record of attendance of students for each class.
- Provided supervision and direction of activities and programs for more than 22 children daily
- Encouraged a positive camper experience through group bonding activities and by creating interactive
- Helped all children excel in gymnastics.
- Instruct individuals or groups in gymnastics rules and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired skills.
- Organize gymnastics-related activities for children ages 3-15
- Maintain a safe playing environment
- Communicate with counselors about behavior related issues
- Construct skill developing stations according to skill and age level in order to advance gymnasts’ abilities and strengths.
- Develop an instructional program for the gymnastics students.
- Observe and help athletes as they perform on the various apparatus.
- Spot and lift children as needed depending on age and skill.
- Observe, analyze, and record patients’ participation, reactions, and progress during sessions, modifying classes as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports and charts to management team to reflect children’s evidence of progress or regression.
- Lesson Plan Creation
- Setting Budgets and planning for each season
- Performed all computerized registrations (Excel, Word, Google Spreadsheets, and Specialized software)
- Maintained individual athlete spreadsheets for progressions and scoring
- Social Media Management for team functions
- Data entry and management of scoring systems and athlete information