- organize classes
- provide encouragement and constructive feedback
- demonstrate skills
- train assistant coaches
- Lead coach classes from ages 2-12
- Write lesson plans
- Organize warmups and stretches for large groups
- Clean and organize the gym before and after classes
- Clean and organize the coaches office
- Event planning for birthday parties at the gym
- Plan new games and activities for classes
- Conducted and facilitated gymnastics classes for children of all ages, appropriate to their skill level
- Responsible for the safety and well being of my students as well as ensuring that proper safety procedures were followed
- Organize and plan each individual class taught before each class for the specific level and class
- Recorded class lesson plans how each child is doing in each specific skill
- Was able to communicate effectively with students about what was required of them
- Contacted parents of gymnasts to provide information and answer questions, as well as resolve any conflicts in a personal manner
- Plan, organise, and conduct training sessions
- Ensure safe and proper use of equipment
- Communicating effectively with children and adults
- Opening and locking up premises
- Promotion of business
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for competitive competitions.
- Instruct individuals in rules, flexibility, skill level, endurance, strength, team work, and performance to reach their desired goals.
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their skill improvements and execution, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Evaluate athletes’ readiness to compete and provide proper critiques when necessary.