- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions for athletes 18 months to 18 years.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations for equipment to be used.
- Attend training for new and current spotting and training techniques.
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine placement in correct levels.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance.
- Planned and lead lessons for children aged 3 to 6 and 7 to 12 respectively.
- Inspect gymnasium to locate any items that could injure athletes.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and prepare children to become better gymnasts
- Explain and demonstrate the use of sports and training equipment, such as trampolines, floor exercise, beam and bars
- Lead stretching exercises for team members prior to practices/class
- Lead stretching exercises for team members prior to games or practices.weaknesses of athletes.
- Provided instruction to children ages 5 to 15 in the fundamentals of gymnastics
- Prepared advanced level athletes for special competitions
- Utilized safe techniques for exercises, equipment use, and training drills
- Promoted lifelong skills in the athletes such as discipline, and good sportsmanship
- Provide training direction,safe use of equipment and encouraging gymnasts to push their limits for future levels and competitive events