- Teach guitar to students of various ages and skill levels, while keeping them motivated and eager to learn
- Train bands to work together as a group, while still having fun playing their instrument
- Assist with the bands by playing more complex parts when needed, and building their stage presence skills
- Work as a receptionist to deal with customers in person and on the phone
- Communicate with students’ parents in order to ensure the best lesson experience for the student and to build a closer relationship with them
- Provide private guitar lessons for students of all ages
- Responsible for customizing each lesson plan around the needs of the students.
- Resposible for teaching music theory for kids to adults.
- Taught beginning, intermediate and advanced guitar lessons to kids and grownups.
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils.
- Taught basic music theory, song writing skills and compositions.
- Taught beginning, intermediate and advanced guitar classes for kids to adults.
- Responsible for music events in and outside of the school.