- Collaborated with a team whose purpose and goal is to create an environment that is socially engaging and exciting for customers.
- Organized inventory coolers, stocked and organized shelf products while focusing on the minute details, and tended to any customer request.
- Followed safe work practices.
- Kept shelves and cases clean and well stocked.
- Established relationships with all stakeholders, including management, local leaders and community members through active listening, positive engagement and cooperation.
- Restocked,prepared for sales,removed trash and organized sales floors
- Maintained stock room in warehouse.
- Removed discountinued, old and slow-moving items from shelves.
- Down stack pallets.
- Train New employees on how to do the job.
- Help customers find items on the shelf.
- Be kind a courteous to customers and employees.
- Blocking the store to make it easier for customers to see and grab things easier.
- facing product
- creating displays
- retrieving carts
- Unloaded merchandise from trucks, stacked boxes on pallet and organized items on shelves
- Provided friendly and knowledgeable service to all guests.
- Monitored available products and suggested items to reorder.
- Used equipment such as hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Added labels to products, rotated current stock and professionally arranged merchandise.