- Unload pallets from incoming shipment from trucks, then sort each pallets contents onto carts for stocking.
- Help customers locate any product they may need.
- Help cashier during busy periods such as holidays.
- Build displays of on sale product on back wall and endcap’s around the store
- Bring down pallets from the high wall for vendors weekly refill such as soda vendors.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area and work areas and kept floors clean from spills, water, and hazardous debris.
- Developed knowledge about products and sales items to answer shoppers questions.
- Unload customers bags into carts.
- Unload trailers, received merchandise, verified orders, and broke down produce loads.
- Lifted and maneuvered boxe weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Supervised, trained and developed team member in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Collected empty carts and returned to the store.
- Fronting and rotating product
- Operating a pallet jack
- Well organized back room
- Established and maintained a positive work environment.
- labeled products, rotated stock, and fronted merchandise for an appealing display.
- Moved merchandise using pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Stocked and cleaned grocery shelves, bulk bins, freezers, and dairy cases.
- Loaded customers grocery bags into their cars.
- Maintained efficient and accurate stockroom operations
- Created a Customer-First environment through proper sales floor and backroom presentation standards
- Ensured customer service standards are upheld when on the sales floors
- Responsible for keeping stock levels across the store – grocery, general merchandise.
- Shipping and receiving. Loaded and unloaded goods’ containers.
- Trained new employees in the different store duties and departments.
- Participated in physical inventories and assisted with inventory control.