- Assisted customers to complete purchases by moving heavy items, collecting payments and bagging purchases.
- Stayed current on available products, store promotions and customer service policies to better assist with any need.
- Maintained current knowledge of shelf planograms and end cap plans to effectively merchandise products.
- Maintained a safe, neat and clean working environment at all times.
- Maintained compliance with all health code standards.
- Assisted customers with price checking and finding requested items in the store.
- Built displays and hung signage for products.
- Maintained an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer service.
- Kept cases and shelves clean and well stocked.
- Lifted and maneuvered boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Assisted guests with finding items.
- Adhered to safe work practices.
- Maintained appropriate professional relationship with store officials.
- Offered product samples, answered questions and helped customers find items.
- Organize and put together products for easy transport in regards to future events and holidays
- Assist in fixing and making shelving, lighting, and multiple structures
- Cleaning, climbing, lifting and operating of heavy machinery
- Awarded Safety Team Member of the Month
grocery clerk, cashier, inventory.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Provide great information about a product to customers and answer their questions accordingly.
- Efficient understanding of locations of products around the store.
- Keeping records of damaged products and sending them back accordingly to merchant companies.
- Demonstrating capability to double task as needed.
- Work as part of a team to bring better customer experience.
- Keeping store looking great and neat.
- Ran the frozen sub department, which involved managing stock and stock quantities, keeping an organized workspace, and supervising other employees.
- Operate heavy machinery, such as an industrial pallet-jack.
- Constantly expected to provide premier customer service.
- Worked in variety of areas and tasked as they are needed.