greeter/ service department
- make appointments for service
- Engage and develop relationships with new people
- Develop social and relational skills
- Need to engage in small talk and inclusive conversations
- Help students locate the correct room for tutoring.
- Help minimize and resolve complaints.
- Manage record of students who participate in tutoring.
- Provide a positive atmosphere upon entering.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and tense environment by consistently seating fans appropriately in the midst of popular events
- Showed dependability in being approved to handle the World Series trophies
- Maintained unparalleled knowledge of Fenway Park layout
- Developed excellent working relationships with all team staff members
- Recorded which photo package each customers wanted
- Hands-on experience accepting cash and other payments
- Photograph the customers with professional manner
- Answered customers questions and give information of policies and procedures in a friendly manner
- Greet guests and give directions
- Help set up for parties, events, and advertisements
- Shuttle guests to and from stands and parking lot on golf carts
- clean down seating area