- Produced advertising material such as catalogues, brochures, stationery, flyers etc.
- Very well rehearsed in The Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Can work in Microsoft word and excel
- Conferred with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Prioritised work to meet client expectations
- Provided feedback to management
- Proactive client communication throughout job
graphic artist, production manager, art director +
- Strived to achieve 100% client satisfaction on all jobs
- Issues escalated to management within 2hrs of realisation
- Issues clearly communicated to client as required
- Sadly, I was made redundant from Fast Moving Media in July last year as operations were centralised to the eastern States. The WA office was then closed.
- Researched and shared new design concepts with team
- Customized stock designs for ordering clients
- Created unique designs for clients and seasonal company catalog
- Exercised time-management skills to ensure deadline satisfaction
- Trained new-hire artists in DesignNet and Adobe Illustrator
- Creating package designs for PSPR Enterprises products including vouchers, tarpaulins, and flyers.
- Design Marketing Products for clients need to enhance their marketing.
- Design Logos, flyers, web layout and brochures
- Teach Students on how to use Adobe Products like Adobe Illutrator and Photoshop
- researches for new trends for the upcoming season/ quarter
- conceptualizing and integrating modern trends with the brand’s aesthetic and identity
- doing store visits to check what sells and what the majority of the consumers want and don’t like (for example: design, fitting, color, etc.)
- talking with suppliers and contractors for updates and progress with the designs
- designing graphics on T-Shirts using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator