- Supervising Diamond Drilling
- Detailed geological mapping, Logging & Sampling
- Section Preparation, Interpretation and Correlation.
- Preparation of Exploration plans.
- Providing Geological data’s to the mining department to meet production target
- Estimation of mineral reserves and mineral resources from Pinos Altos complex.
- Interpretation and construction of wireframes, using drilling and surface mapping information with Datamine software.
- Evaluating the production projects results´ vs reconciliation reports´ to improve practices, in addition, continually upgrade of the process to look for excellence, using same practices on new projects.
- Analysis and verification of data to understand variances and avoid possible errors, from logging reports, estimation process, estimate results, and even parameters.
- Performance of several tasks related to MRMR estimation with exploration geologists and technical services´ engineers and geologists.
- I took internal and external QAQC training and supported mine geologist in charge of this activity.
- In charge of the fulfillment of the drilling program in open pit and underground mines, logging of drill holes and all related activities
- Geological mapping
- Implementation and follow-up of surveys
- Interpretation of geological data
- Looking at potential drilling sites, using all information provided by the exploration, ore control among other teams.
- Performs geology related work associated with the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development and other clientele as maybe assigned by the Director of Geological Survey.
- Supports several mine site assessments and remediation projects by providing field support, data management and interpretation, technical assistance and reporting.
- Interprets and compiles safety regulations and mine operation procedures.
- Mentors and develops junior staﬀ, by providing leadership and an environment which encourages team work, initiative and growth.
- Identifying constraints in the mining industry and recommending appropriate financing and infrastructure development strategies by the Reserve Bank.
- Conducting due diligence and risk analysis on projects seeking funding from RBZ mining facilities.
- Small scale mining project monitoring and appraisal.
- Interface between the RBZ and mining industry stakeholders (MMCZ, KPC, IMF and African Development Bank) on issues pertaining to the mining industry.
- Dissemination of information to various stakeholders within the mining sector on issues relating to the operations of the RBZ.