- Supervised the clinical and non-clinical staff (15).
- Conducted assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referral and health education to all
- Performed minor outpatient surgical procedures.
- Instrumental in improving the methods of service delivery and patient experience in the clinic.
- Advised patients about diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Referred patients to dermatologist for specialized treatment.
- Manage whole O.P.D.
- Manage First line treatment in case of emergencies.
- Refering patient to higher centre if required.
- Practice Homoeopathy in selected cases like Mental, Urinary(Stone) and Skin related problems.
- Oral Examination and Radiograph
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Composites,amalgam and other restorations
- Root canal treatment of all teeth
- Complete denture,removable and fixed partial dentures
- Aesthetic smile designing
- Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and give treatment.
- Analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and request laboratory examinations.
- Disscuss results of requested laboratories and give health education.
- Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines or advise surgeries by referring to specialist, in clinics or hospitals.
- Diagnose and treating infectious diseases.
- Treating hypertensive patients.
- Diagnose and treating the Diabetic patients.
- Periodic monitoring of Diabetic Patients.
- Preventing and Treating the Complications of Diabetes.
- Diagnosing,Treating and monitoring of Coronary Artery disease patients.