- Do everything your supervisor says to the letter
- Tearing down walls, painting, carrying heavy object, physical labor etc.
- Lots of cleaning
- Loaded/ unloaded work truck daily
- Chain/ unchain equipment
- Load/unload equipment
- Fueled up equipment and vehicles as necessary
- Kept tools clean
- Take out existing asphalt
- Work with base
- Monitor automated systems for placing collect calls and intervene for callers needing assistance.
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate the us
- Collaborated with team members to carry out eﬃcient work with optimal safety and achieve timetables.
- Worked alongside team to accomplish work goals according to schedule.
- Eﬃciently prepared job sites by removing debris and setting up materials and tools.
- Operate roller on base
- Lay fresh asphalt
- Operate tamper
- Packed merchandise and managed assembly line
- Check labels on merchandise
- Monitored machine batches and packing
- Stocked carts and stands